Paneer Cocktail Snack
Great with cocktails. Also a good snack when kids are having a party.
For 1 Person(s)
- 225 grams hard paneer (cheese). Make paneer a day ahead and store in a fridge. It will become hard and set next day.
- 0.5 cup(s) maida (all purpose flour)
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) amchur powder
- 0.5 teaspoon(s) ajwain
- 1 cup(s) cooking oil, for frying
Paneer Cocktail Snack Directions
- Cut the paneer into small cubes.
- Mix the plain flour and 1/2 teaspoon salt in 1 teacup of water.
- Mix the chili powder, amchur powder, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and ajwain.
- Dip the paneer pieces into the batter. Deep-fry the paneer pieces in oil.
- Roll them into the prepared masala mixture.
- Put on toothpicks and serve hot with favourite sauce.