Nimbu Chicken Risotto
This Risotto recipe is very basic and can be made easily and enjoyed like the Italians do. So Enjoy.
Waiting time 5m
For 2 Person(s)
- 10 grams butter
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 chicken breast fillet
- 3 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 100 grams arborio rice
- 50 grams chopped onion
- 1 stock cube
- 200 mL hot water
- 20 mL cooking wine
- 2 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 0.25 teaspoon(s) thyme
- 15 grams grated grana padano
Nimbu Chicken Risotto Directions
- Take a thick bottom pan and put the oil.
- When oil is hot put the onion and saute.
- Put the stock in the hot water and mix well.
- When the onion is translucent add the rice and stir.
- Add the stock water little by little and keep stiring. Do this on a slow flame till all the water is absorbed and the rice has a creamy texture. Add more water if its too dry.
- Rice should be soft on the top and should have bite in the center.
- Cut chicken in long strips.
- In other pan heat 1 tsp. oil, then add chopped garlic and then put the chicken.
- When chicken is nicely coloured and cooked, deglaze with wine.
- Now put the cooked rice, lemon juice, thyme and butter. Stir well and finish with grana padano.