Spaghetti with Turkey Meat
Better than restaurant spaghetti!
For 4 Person(s)
- 2 lb. ground turkey meat
- 2 large onion, preferably red
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 4 pieces bay leaves
- 2 tsp. basil powder
- 2 tbsp. salt, or as desired
- 2 tbsp. pepper, or as desired
- 4 pieces of large jalapeno pepper, sliced )optional)
- 2 piece of bell pepper (capsicum) optional
- 2 cans whole or sliced mushroom
- 2 jars of 25.5 oz. pasta sauce
- 2 cans crushed tomatoes
- 1 box spaghetti noodle
Spaghetti with Turkey Meat Directions
- Brown turkey in a large skillet or pan.
- Add onion, garlic and all the spices.
- Add a little water so it doesn't burn spices
- Let cook for a few mins.
- Add spaghetti sauce and crushed tomatoes.
- Cook for an hour on medium to low heat
- Boil noodles in a separate pan until its soft to your liking.
- Serve sauce over noodles and top it with grated or powdered parmesan cheese.
If you really want to save time, replace all the spices with McCormick Spaghetti Mix (2 packs) available at all grocery shops. It tastes equally good.