Chicken or Meat Tikka
Another version of Chicken Tikka. Same way to make Meat Tikka.
For 4 Person(s)
- 1 kilo(s) chicken or meat cubes
- 1 cup(s) yogurt
- 5 teaspoon(s) unripe papaya paste
- 4 teaspoon(s) cooking oil
- 2 teaspoon(s) red chili powder
- 5 teaspoon(s) ginger-garlic paste
- 2 teaspoon(s) coriander powder
- 2 teaspoon(s) turmeric
- 2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon and black pepper powder
- 3 onions, sliced
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt, or as per the taste
Chicken or Meat Tikka Directions
- Fry onion in hot oil till golden brown.
- Prick Chicken or meat cubes with knife.
- Make a paste of all ingredients including oil, golden brown onions and apply over chicken.
- Leave for at least 2 hours to marinate.
- Put the chicken on skewers and grill on coal fire.
- Turn Skewers after intervals till tikka turns golden brown.
- Serve with parathas or naans.
- Note: Tikka may also be cooked on a gas stove or in an oven.