Goes great with both rice and breads like roti, paratha, puri, or naan.
Waiting time 20m
For 2 Person(s)
- 500 grams lamb, minced
- 100 grams green peas
- 1 tablespoon(s) oil
- 2 onions - 1 chopped and 1 sliced
- 0.5 teaspoon(s) cumin seed
- 2 green chili
- 1 teaspoon(s) ginger paste
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic paste
- 0.5 teaspoon(s) turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) garam masala
- 0.5 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 0.5 teaspoon(s) kasuri methi
- 50 mL water
- 1 tablespoon(s) cilantro, for garnish
- 0.5 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt (to taste)
Keema Matar Directions
- Deep fry the sliced onion till golden and make a paste.
- Heat oil in pan, put cumin seed, and chopped onion.
- When onion is light golden brown, add chili, ginger paste, garlic paste, and minced lamb meat.
- Put ground masala and fry.
- Add peas, water, salt and cook for few minutes.
- Garnish with lemon juice and cilantro.